ORGANIZATION AND HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
Titular curs: Dr. Carmen Savulescu
Coordonator seminar: Dr. Carmen Savulescu
The course aims to contribute to developing knowledge in the field of human resource management and civil service, emphasising the elements specific for civil service career.
Specific objectives refer to:
- Knowing and understanding the sphere of public sector and public administration, as well as the theoretical elements concerning human resource management.
- Knowing the categories of civil servants.
- Knowing the elements specific for career management in the civil service.
- Explaining and interpreting the Status of civil servants and the institutional responsibilities in civil service management.
- Knowing and understanding performance management in the public sector.
- Designing, leading and assessing specific practical activities.
- Profesor: Carmen Savulescu